We are thrilled to be able to welcome you and your loved ones to visit us for a much-needed break in the heart of the Waterberg, to catch some sun and bask in the tranquillity that nature brings.
Health and safety remains a top priority
The health and safety of our guests and staff is important to us. As we follow the regulations set out by the government and implement our own COVID-19 safety protocols, know that Mabalingwe Nature Reserve remains committed to providing you with the most comfortable stay. We continue to uphold the highest health and safety standards, in-line with the government-communicated COVID-19 protocols and recommendations.
- Guests are required to complete up-to-date and accurate documentation with regards to their health and travel history prior to their travel.
- All guests will be subject to temperature screening at the main entrance. Should the occupant of a vehicle read a temperature of 37.8°C or higher, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Sanitation stations and sufficient hand washing facilities have been made available for use throughout the Resort. We strongly recommend that guests keep their hands clean and refrain from touching public surfaces.
- To adhere to social-distancing protocols, all Chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests’ arrival; decorative pieces may have been removed from the unit and housekeeping will be kept to a minimum. Please be in touch with the Reception desk for any Resort-specific housekeeping information or additional arrangements.
- Kindly note that selected activities and facilities will remain restricted in occupancy as we aim to adhere to social-distancing protocols. This includes, but is not limited to, the Games Room, Jumping Pillow and Swimming Pools.
- Kindly take note that Le Fera Restaurant, Vulture’s View Bar, Kalahari Oasis Pub and Boeretroos are all open for full service, including the sale of alcohol for onsite consumption. Kindly enquire with each entity directly for the menu and operating hours or visit our website here.
- Mbali Day Spa will continue to operate under strict protocols and procedures. Kindly make a reservation in advance to avoid disappointment.
- The wearing of a mask when entering a public space is mandatory. Accordingly, guests who fail to adhere to this regulation will not be permitted to enter the Resort premises.
- Check-in and check-out time must be adhered to, to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitising.
- Guests are advised that the country-wide curfew is 23:00 and as such, guests are required to return to their Units by this time.
Don’t forget your PPE
While the excitement of travelling is in the air, please do not forget to bring along your personal protective equipment with you on your trip. While washing your hands thoroughly with water and soap remains one of the best defences against the virus; an equally important protective measure is wearing a face mask to reduce the spread of COVID-19. It remains mandatory to wear a mask in public.
The Department of Health has provided the following vital guidelines that we need to observe regarding the handling of face masks:
- The mask must cover the nose and mouth completely.
- Your face mask should not be lowered when speaking, coughing or sneezing.
- A face mask is intended for single-use; reusable or fabric face masks must be washed daily.
- Face masks should not be repeatedly touched.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after removing your mask.
On that note, we think that now is the perfect time for that much-needed staycation! Although we all have to embrace a new normal, what remains the same is the fact that we are dedicated to giving you and your loved ones’ everlasting holiday memories and nothing less! We are ready and eager to welcome you to your favourite home-away-from-home!
The Mabalingwe Team, alongside VRS-Managing Agent, is working diligently in this time to ensure that the government-enforced regulations are adhered to and that stringent health and safety protocols remain in effect to ensure a wonderful holiday environment for all. Rest assured, these protocols as monitored by the HygenicHospitality arm of Vacation Recreational Services, align with the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
For bookings and other enquiries, please be in touch on +27 (0) 14 001 7011 or at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.